Green highlights (In Crew Outfit)
|Married to a lil' Alpaca Baby named Romana|
|November 26, 1996 (19)|
|Dance Central 2, Dance Central 3, Dance Central: Spotlight|
| Crew outfit|
Glitch is a 19 year old young man  who is one of the dancers on Dance Central 2. He belongs to the Hi-Def Crew and is Mo's young protégé and is a dance genius.  He is known to be a tech-wiz and a pop-it-lock-it-breakdancer.  As to a part of the Hi-Def Crew, he is one of Mo's trusted friends. Personality-wise, Glitch is highly protective of his crew and their dance routines.Nevertheless, Glitch is a good sport who loves to dance and has fun doing it. Whenever hearing Glitch's dialogue in the game, he can say some of the most supportive things at the end of a dance such as,
As to being the shortest (along side with Lil' T) out of all the characters, he has a muscular build (depending on the different outfits he's wearing), a round face, almond shaped green eyes,jet black hair that is spiked and has a neon green streak,and a pale complexion.
Glitch has two outfits in the game his Hi-Def Crew outfit and his Street Style outfit.
- Crew Outfit: His Crew outfit is made up of a t-shirt with a Neon Color-Bar Pattern, a red bandana around his neck, a black leather glove on his left hand, a black elbow pad on his right arm, black jeans with white stitching that are rolled up at ankle-length, with green suspenders that are hanging from both sides of his waist, with yellow socks and purple sneakers. His hairstyle is gelled and spiked and has a green streak. Also Appears as an unlockable in DC3 without the green streak.
- Street Style: In his Street style outfit, Glitch wears a maroon tracksuit with a striped pink and turquiose shirt underneath with one pant leg pulled up, a yellow backpack with yellow shoes and wears a set of intricate headphones along with a device that is attached to his left forearm. His green streak is yellow in this outfit.
- Retro Fitted: In his Retro Fitted look, he has an 80s look with a muscular like jacket, tight Jeans and a Walkman attached to waist. Also, his hair is lengthened and his hair color uses the Street Style look in DC2.
- DCI Agent: In his DCI Agent look, he has a a half tucked in purple short sleeve shirt, with black pants rolled up untilthe middle of his bottom half of his legs. and purple with black shoes, and a strip of purple in his hair.
- DC Retro: In his Dance Central Spotlight look, he wears a purple tank top, black hammer pants with yellow zebra print detailing and yellow shoes. He has blue streaks throughout the tips of his side "mo-hawk", with a trail of three to four braids on the sides of his head, to which he wears them as individual braided ponytails. He also wears a blue elbow pad on his right arm and an aqua fingerless glove on his left hand. He wears black square framed glasses with zebra sidings and square aqua headphones. Unlike his previous appearances, he appears to be a bit older.
- He is one of the new playable characters in Dance Central 2. The others are Bodie, Lil' T, Kerith, Jaryn, Dr. Tan, CYPH-78, CYPH-56, Kichi, Marcos & Frenchy.
- In Dance Central Spotlight, while player can change a character, his voice is a little bit low-pitched. In Dance Central 2 & 3 his voice is high-pitched.
- "Shoot, I gotta run and get some water, 'cuz you're on fire!"
- "You should have a cool nickname, like House Party...or Steve!"
- "Lucks got nothin to do with it, that was all skill, baby!"
- "Baby steps baby, no one can look this good over night!"
- "It's like what Mo always says to me, "Get me some water, Glitch!"
- "You bodied that beat! Flat line and life support clear!"
- "What can I say? You know, i look good!"
- "Somebody better call a doctor 'cause you, are about to get treated!"
- "That was crazy! Those moves are lethal."
- "Woah! You got a cheat code or something?"
- "There has got to be an achievement for that!"
- "Your moves are crazy! Like wearing a clown suit to the grocery store crazy."
- "That's the ultimate stuff right there! I can't even do that!"
- "Yeah! Check out this game!"